|When: 25-27 June, 2020
Where: Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria
“Pioneer Construction Show of West Africa is ready for the 5th Edition”
5th Nigeria Build Expo; you can be one of the key players of the construction sector of West Africa, there is no better time to introduce your company to the West African construction market.
• Nigeria with its officially 200 million population is an OPEC country with the richest oil resources in Africa and the 6th largest oil exporter country in the world. Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria’s 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
• Nigeria market is the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million. Lagos is the most populous city with a population of 21 million and is the second largest city in Africa.
• The annual growth rate in Nigeria construction building sector is 13%. Import rate is 85% for construction materials.
• 5 big construction projects planned to build for upcoming years in Nigeria; Dangote refinery Project cost: $12 billion, World Trade Centre Abuja Project cost: $1 billion, Eko Atlantic City Project cost: $6 billion, Lekki Deep Sea Port Project cost: $1.65 billion, Abuja Centenary City Project cost: $18 billion. The Eco Atlantic City project (like the palm island of Dubai) will be built on 10 million square meter and it is a major investment project not only for Nigeria but for Africa; It includes residences, hotels, restaurants and cafes etc.
• Coordinating with government bodies for bringing the show municipalities as V.I.P visitor, which attracts the big tender companies in Nigeria
• Sparing a high budget for TV, radio and newspaper advertising just before the show to make sure its announced in all Nigeria
• 4 Concurrent sector specific expos together; Alwindoor Expo (Aluminium, Door & Window), Build Expo (Building Materials ), Ceramica Expo, Mega Horeca (Hotel, Restaurant & Cafe Equipment).
ELAN EXPO offers a full range of professional organizer services for international trade fairs held at many cities of the World. Our global network, competent and passionate team creates and delivers market-leading events in emerging markets. We serve diversified industry sectors from Construction to Agriculture, Decoration to Cosmetics and HVAC to Real Estate. With more than 70 international colleagues, we have a presence in most of the promising emerging markets such as Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Azerbaijan, Morocco, Algeria and Iran.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.