When: 28-29 November, 2017
Where: Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
The West Africa Property Investment (WAPI) Summit is a high-calibre two-day real estate focused conference. Leveraging off a global network and strategic local partners, the forum provides an unmatched platform for discussion and deal making between top local private and public-sector stakeholders, global investors and property developers. The summit focuses on overcoming current obstacles in the West African Property Market whilst uncovering the countless market opportunities across Nigeria and the broader West African region.
The 2017 Summit will be hosted in Lagos, giving the local market the internationally recognised real estate event it deserves. The conference will include participation from over 400 delegates and 175 companies and will offer insights, thought-leadership and solution-focused tools ultimately driving further development and investment in the local and regional real estate market.
What are the objectives of the conference?
Under the theme Changing the West African Narrative the conference aims to:
- Restore global confidence in Nigeria’s real estate sector.
- Create a platform for dialogue and knowledge sharing between local and international stakeholders.
- Highlight new funding and building solutions tailored to West Africa’s property market.
- Improve market transparency and efficiency through regulations, data capture, technology and government interventions.
- Uncover untapped opportunities within the West African market.
- Identify critical factors for survival and growth in a recession.
- Outline a sustainable framework for pricing rent and services in retail.
- Define the agenda for private and public-sector partnerships as a bolster for growth in the local and regional market.
Why should you attend WAPI?
- To learn first-hand what it takes to grow your real estate business amidst a recession.
- To gain in-depth insights and understanding of the local and regional real estate landscape.
- To be privy to the latest property deals and projects in Nigeria and Ghana.
- To be ahead of the game and take advantage of emerging real estate sectors.
- To find out what it takes to successfully deliver on property developments in Nigeria.
- To engage with key property related public sector stakeholders.
- To be part of Nigeria’s first internationally recognised property event
- To gain access to internationally recognised speakers and global best practices for West Africa’s property sector.
API Events’ conferences provide an essential networking venue for the African real estate investment and development industry and have achieved a reputation for attracting large property investors, major developers, leading financiers, and C-level real estate focused executives. We offer engaging content and outstanding speakers, the API Events portfolio also includes real estate financial modeling training programmes, reputable African Property Investment awards as well editorial content in the form of our Africa Property Skyline Magazine allowing for an invaluable opportunity to interact with and learn from the best real estate minds in the business across multiple platforms.The API Events team comprises of passionate property professionals with on the-ground African real estate expertise. Our singular mission is to provide a platform that drives growth in African real estate investment whilst assisting the continent in realizing its full potential.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.