When: Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Where: Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
Smarter approaches to buildings and city infrastructure are non-negotiable
We are excited to announce information for the Africa Smart Buildings & Infrastructure Summit that will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg on 24 May.
It is Africa’s only platform designed for decision-makers and analysts from the public and private sectors responsible for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets and or the specification and procurement of major infrastructure assets.
Programme highlights at a glance
- How ICT is driving smart infrastructure in Africa
- Anticipations and scares of a connected future
- Bringing the smart buildings business case to life
- Deciphering the critical need for collaboration to build the future
- Overcoming the unique buildings and infrastructure challenges faced by Africa’s growing cities
Top 100 Buy side will be in attendance
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Johannesburg on 24 May.
- Digital Construction Expo 2017
- Women in construction Awards 2017
- African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo 2017
- Captains of Construction and Infrastructure Leadership Forum 2017
Hypenica is an international media group that serves its markets by connecting buyers and sellers, sharing information and experiences, identifying new opportunities and enabling more effective business. We do this through our innovative print, digital and event products which provide important marketing platforms for any company wanting to build their profile and reach their target market – whether nationally, regionally or globally.
Hypenica’s expertise and track record extends to the following niche B2B sectors:
Built environment (Incorporating concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure)│Agriculture│Transport (infrastructure)│Industrial and manufacturing.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit their website.
If you want to view the Fact Sheet, please click here.
View the latest Programme here.
If you want to Register, click here.
Delegate Registration Form here.
Download the Registration Form here..