When: 22- 26 November, 2017 (11.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Where: Palais Expositions d´Algiers, Safex, Pins Maritimes Alger 16000, Argelia
Welcome to SITP 2017!
The SITP (Salon International des Travaux Publics) is the leading trade fair for construction machinery in Algeria. Since 2003, this well-established exhibition offers an excellent business platform to national and international companies of the construction and building industry. Each year, around 400 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors take the opportunity to establish contacts with new business partners and to catch up on the sector’s novelties. As Algeria’s largest trade fair of its kind the SITP is widely accepted by construction machinery manufacturers, service-providers and ministries.
Visitors can expect the following scope of exhibits:
- Drilling, ramming and drawing equipment, sewer construction and maintenancesystems
- Compressors, compressed air and hydraulic tools
- Compacting machinery for earthworks and road building
- Machinery and facilities for concrete, bitumen, waterway and railway line construction and for road repair and maintenance
- Construction vehicles
- Construction equipment and tools
- Building site facilities
- Machinery and installations for the cement, limestone, plaster, sand, clay, gravel and ballast industries
- Machinery and installations for the recycling of building materials
- Machinery and installations for the manufacture of cement, limestone and plaster-bound construction elements
- Lifts, elevators and escalators
- Installations, machinery and equipment for obtaining and processing stone and concrete
IMAG – Your key to global markets│With its trade fair activities, IMAG has been accompanying businesses in new, exciting markets for more than 70 years. In doing so, it often serves as a pioneer, with the result that its customers are the first on site. IMAG has a long experience with the trade fair business in Africa. For a long time, the company has been hosting trade fairs in South Africa but also Algeria and Nigeria are part of its repertoire.
IMAG is a subsidiary of Messe Munich and its portfolio includes around 30 trade fairs in 20 countries. Since its foundation in 1946, the compamy has already participated in over 5,000 international exhibitions – as an organizer, cooperation partner or implementation company for official trade fair participation.
Whether in Dubai, Johannesburg, Las Vegas, Moscow, New Delhi, Shanghai or Tehran – IMAG is on its home turf. With its intercultural expertise, trade fair know-how and insider knowledge of industry branches, the company has already opened many doors to new business partnerships.
The Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (Safex – SPA) is a public company after the transformation of the corporate purpose and the name of the National Office of Fairs and Exhibitions. It operates the trade fair ground Palais des Expositions. Safex was founded in 1971 and organizes the annual FIA (Foire Internationale d’Alger).
Ministère des Travaux Publics Algier, Algeria
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website
Apply now and benefit from long-lasting business relationships resulting from your SITP participation!