When: 02-04 August, 2018 nigeria decorexpo
Where: Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria
Nigeria DecorExpo, International Home Textile, Housewares and Furniture,Exhibition will be held between 02-04 August 2018 at the Landmark Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos by Elan Expo. 63 EXHIBITOR COMPANY FROM 13 DIFFERENT COUNTRY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD Nigeria Decor Expo was held successfully with the participation 63 proffesional brands from 13 different countries. Everyone who were at the exhibitio, both visitors and exhibitors were attracted by the professonal ambiance of the exhibition. 465 professional B2B meetings had been performed between the international exhibitors and local buyers, wholesalers, companies.
- Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
- Nigeria is now Africa’s largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
- Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria’s 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more. * Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
- Nigeria GDP was about 568,5 million USD in 2014.Labor is relatively cheap in Nigeria: both skilled and unskilled.
- With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost.Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic, and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.
- Start a business from the sectors with the potential of the highest return.
ELAN EXPO offers a full range of professional organizer services for international trade fairs held at many cities of the World. Elan Expo has organized many high-profile trade fairs including the sectors: construction & building, furniture & home textile, decoration, landscape, cosmetic & hygiene, food, real estate, and HVAC. Our company organizes international exhibitions throughout Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Nigeria, and Rwanda.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.