When: 02-04 August, 2018 nigeria buildexpo
Where: Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria
NIGERIA BUILDEXPO is the only place to be if you are in construction sector. With key dedicated product groups you can be part of, there is no better time to secure your stand space for 2018! NIGERIA BUILD EXPO has closed for the last edition in Africa with more than 74+ companies from 11 countries and 3230 visitors. Exhibition & Workshop & B2B Meetings.
This is the most important event to be held in Nigeria where;
- The exhibition and the workshop fruitful opportunity to meet the most important political and economic figures in Nigeria in order to further discuss all possible business ways.
- B2B meetings between professionals and decision makers meet.
- This exhibition will gather exports and decision makers from the world to introduce opportunities and launch.
Find out what suits you best from about 14.3 million business prospects during the three-day event, with over hundreds of products, equipments and machineries.
- Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
- Nigeria is now Africa’s largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
- Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria’s 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more. * Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
- Nigeria GDP was about 568,5 million USD in 2014.Labor is relatively cheap in Nigeria: both skilled and unskilled.
- With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost.Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic, and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.
- Start a business from the sectors with the potential of the highest return.
ELAN EXPO offers a full range of professional organizer services for international trade fairs held at many cities of the World. Elan Expo has organized many high-profile trade fairs including the sectors: construction & building, furniture & home textile, decoration, landscape, cosmetic & hygiene, food, real estate, and HVAC. Our company organizes international exhibitions throughout Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Nigeria, and Rwanda.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.