When: 19-21 Jan 2017
Where: Parc des Expositions de l´Office des Changes (CICEC), Casablanca, Morocco
MAROC STONE – Maroc International Marble and Natural Stone Products Fair
Marble and Natural Stone Products Fair which will be oragized by Pyramids Group Fairs, with 23 year old experience, is the only stone exhibition of whole Morocco which makes it a gateway for companies who want to enter Moroccan Market. The fair takes place in Centre International des Conférences et d’Expositions de Casablanca (CICEC), 19-20-21 January 2017.
Morocco’s growth is driven by domestic demand and public investment, makes it a great place for trade.
MAROC STONE is a world class event in Morocco in the natural stone sector, one of the most stable markets in the world. The first edition served as the first unifying space for professionals in the mining industry, to establish exchanges and opportunities which will allow all professionals to clearly grow equitable business relationships.
Casablanca is the biggest city and the port of Morocco that the %80 of the trade volume transfers over Casablanca. It is one of the safest and stable places of the North Africa that will be the gate of North Africa to Europe, Middle East and the overseas.
DISCOVER MOROCCO STONE FAIR
Thanks to its geostrategic location, Morocco is at the crossroads of the main international exchange routes, linking the United States of America, Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
Casablanca is the biggest city and the port of Morocco that the %80 of the trade volume transfers over Casablanca. It is one of the safest and stable places of the North Africa.
The 2012 census, adjusted with recent numbers, recorded a population of about 4 million in the prefecture of Casablanca and about 5 million in the region of Grand Casablanca. Casablanca is considered the economic and business center of Morocco, while the national political capital is Rabat.
The leading Moroccan companies and international corporations doing business there have their headquarters and main industrial facilities in Casablanca. Recent industrial statistics show Casablanca retains its historical position as the main industrial zone of the country. The Port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world and the largest port of North Africa.
Casablanca, is the trade port of Morocco which has quality and affordable accommodation, nice Mediterranean climate, beaches and history. Casablanca fair will provide a lucrative and pleasant platform for both the visitors and the exhibitors. Casablanca is the center where trade and tourism meets with its historical, geographical, economical and logistics specialties.
Centre International des Conférences et d´Expositions de Casablanca (CICEC) . The Exhibition Park of road El Jadida, is the most important Exhibition Center in Casablanca. on a well deserved link at the Airport -El Jadida- Rabat roadsand near the city downtown and hotel, thiscomplex is made up of several adjoining buildings, which together provide great functionality. It offers:
- Two Exhibition Halls which capacity space is over 8000sqm.
- A grandiose Auditorium with acapacity over 1500o people.
- A Forum area
- ConferenceRoom for 300 people
- Two conference room for 100 people
Morocco offers free duty access to a market of 55 countries representing more than 1 billion consumers and 60% of world GDP.
- Morocco/European Union
- Agadir Treaty
- Morocco and Turkey
Why Exhibit ?
A unique opportunity to come face-to-face with Moroccan and African construction sector financiers from both the private and public spheres.
- Word class ınfrastructure
- Free trade Access to one billion consumers
- Strong and stable macroeconomic performances
- Qualified labor force
- Sectorial plans
- Constantly improving business climate
- Cost competitiveness
- Architects / Interior Architects / Decorators / Industrial Designers / Contractors / Civil Engineers / Construction & Project /
- Contracting Companies / Real Estate Investment Trusts / Building Material & Hardware Stores / Building Material & Wholesalers / International Export & Import Companies / Yacht, Boat Owners & Manufacturers
- Buying Executives of International Chain Stores / Hardware / Hotels / Universities & Vocational
- Schools / Shopping Centers / Consumers
- Stone Quarry Owners
- Stone Processors
- Ceramic Producers
- Exporters & Importers of Natural Stone Products
- Manufacturers, Traders & Exporters of Stone related Machineries & Equipment, Tools, Consumables & Industrial Chemicals
- Transporters, C & F agents and Other Service Providers
- Testing & Standardisation Organisations
- Technical Experts & Consultancy Organisations
- Trading & Marketing Organisations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Associations related to Stone Industry
- Technical Press & Media
For further information
For further information about the event, please visit the event´s website.
To register, please acces to the Registration Form.