When: 7-8 February 2018
Where: Durban Exhibition Centre, Durban, South Africa
BE PART OF KZN CONSTRUCTION’S GROUND BREAKING TRANSFORMATION
Book your space today and meet KZN’s new emerging construction heavyweights
With the transformation of KZN’s construction landscape, the KZN Construction Expo 2018 is an unprecedented opportunity to access KZN’s building and construction value chain from project owner to contractor in a unique setting allowing for prestigious visibility, interactive networking and on-site demonstrations.
Space is limited and selling fast! If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring in 2018, contact the sales team to discuss the options that are available to you.
NEW IN 2018!
- 7 exhibition zones dedicated to concrete, construction, digital construction, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) services, surfaces and finishes, smart building / eco build, tools and equipment.
- Kwazulu-Natal’s first ever Construction Corner which offers free training to small to medium contractors
- Stakeholders Engagement Forum providing inside access to Kwazulu-Natal’s provincial government as well as key stakeholders defining the development pipeline for the region
- Free Professional Training Programme featuring more than 15 workshops over the 2 days of the event
QUICK FACTS ABOUT KZN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- In 2016, capital expenditure in KZN reached R9 billion and in 2017 significant construction projects are underway in the province valued at over R 7 million (example: the R 100 million Durban Cruise Terminal). In KZN the construction sector contributes to 4.5% of provincial GDP on an annual basis
- KZN contribution to National GDP is 15.7%
- Emerging Contractor Development is one of the priorities for the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Public Works through Eyesizwe Contractor Development Programme with an allocated budget of R350 million to award tenders for maintenance, storm damage, school fencing programme, water and sanitation, repairs and renovations to emerging contractors for the 2016/17 financial year. Out of the projected allocation of R350 million, the department has already spent R175 million towards tenders awarded to contractors per district.
This MUST ATTEND show is part of a series of the largest built environment events in Africa
- AFRICAN CONSTRUCTION EXPO + TOTALLY CONCRETE│16-17 May, 2018
- CAPE CONSTRUCTION│September 2018
Hypenica is an international media group that serves its markets by connecting buyers and sellers, sharing information and experiences, identifying new opportunities and enabling more effective business. We do this through our innovative print, digital and event products which provide important marketing platforms for any company wanting to build their profile and reach their target market – whether nationally, regionally or globally.
Hypenica’s expertise and track record extends to the following niche B2B sectors:
Built environment (Incorporating concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure)│Agriculture│Transport (infrastructure)│Industrial and manufacturing.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.
To learn more about opportunities contact Marcel Du Toit directly at email@example.com or call +27 87 890 0898