When: 22 February, 2017
Where: Durban Exhibition Centre, Durban, South Africa
SMART BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE: The SMART series of summits for decision-makers involved in the design, construction and management of their buildings and infrastructure assets:
- KwaZulu-Natal Summmit (22-23 Fabruary, 2017)
- Africa Summit (24 May, 2017)
- Western Cape Summit (15 August, 2017)
The BIM Institute is pleased to present the SMART BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE series of summits – Africa’s only platform designed for decision-makers and analysts from the public and private sectors responsible for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets and or the specification and procurement of major infrastructure assets.
These summits will provide key insights into emerging trends, confront the most pressing issues, discover solutions, explore technologies, debate a roadmap for a smart future and learn best practices in:
- planning for resilience
- designing for adaptability
- creating value
- delivering smarter buildings and infrastructure
- LEARN about cutting-edge technologies and materials for new or retrofit smart infrastructure projects
- NETWORK with a highly influential group of participants and learn from the leading case studies
- HEAR how to develop a business case and roadmap to smart infrastructure
- UNDERSTAND the opportunities of integrating smart infrastructure into your city projects – give input in the design and work with suppliers for better cohesion.
- Bright Green Buildings: The link between “Smart” and “Sustainable”
- How devices talk to each other in a smart building environment
- Anticipations and scares of a connected future
- Bringing the smart buildings business case to life
If you want to learn about the Complete Program, please keep scrolling down the page.
- R 1 995 + 14% = R 2 274.30
- Early bird discounts apply and limited to the first 20 seats only
- Group Booking special – Register 4 delegates and the 5th delegate attends for FREE!
- SPECIAL! MULTI-SUMMIT DISCOUNTS! Book and pay to attend 2 Summits and get 20% off!. Book and pay to attend 3 Summits and get 25% off the registration rate!
MAXIMISE YOUR ROI AND BUSINESS RESULTS!
The Smart Buildings and Infrastructure series consists of 3 regional summits, co-located with Africa’s largest continental and regional expos:
- KZN Construction Expo 2017
- African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo 2017
- Cape Construction Expo 2017
The combined events will showcase hundreds of exhibitors and attendees from across the African construction, built environment and infrastructure industries.
Hypenica is an international media group that serves its markets by connecting buyers and sellers, sharing information and experiences, identifying new opportunities and enabling more effective business. We do this through our innovative print, digital and event products which provide important marketing platforms for any company wanting to build their profile and reach their target market – whether nationally, regionally or globally.
Hypenica’s expertise and track record extends to the following niche B2B sectors:
Built environment (Incorporating concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure)│Agriculture│Transport (infrastructure)│Industrial and manufacturing.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit their website.
If you want to view the Fact Sheet, please click here.
View the latest Programme here.
If you want to Register, click here.
Download the Registration Form here..