Status: Open from September, 15th
Submission Deadline: December 15th, 2017
Cost: (200,000) CFA francs
The Thomas Sankara Memorial International Association (CIM – TS) launched an international architectural competition, with the technical support of the Ministry of town planning and Habitat (MUH) for the design of the Thomas SANKARA Memorial on the site of the “Conseil de l’Entente”, located in the third district of Ouagadougou.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- May participate in this contest, individual architects or national and international licensed architecture firms.
- Associations or groups of architects are allowed provided they present an act of group certified by a notary.
- Associated firms are required to individually comply with the provisions of the present competition.
- International architects or architecture firms must provide the parts in accordance with the legal provisions of their countries of origin. Each group can submit only one project at a time.
Registrations are submitted from Friday, September 15th, 2017 and all workdays from 08:00 to 15:00 at the headquarters of the Association located at: 1200 logements – rue du CAMES, villa n°151; or by email to the following address: email@example.com.
From Friday, September 15th, records may be consulted free of charge on site at the headquarters of the Association or be acquired for the non-refundable sum of two hundred thousand (200,000) CFA francs.
APPLICATION FILE COMPOSITION
The application file should include the following components:
- A request addressed to the President of the International Committee Memorial Thomas SANKARA Association;
- A certified copy of ID or passport for individuals;
- A certified copy of the authorised legal documents allowing the profession of architect or any other equivalent document, issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin;
- A certificate of registration to the board of architects in the country of origin
- All required technical documents (see the technical dossier)
Projects should be sent to “Direction Générale de l’Architecture, de l’Habitat et de la Construction” no later than Friday, December 15th, 2017 at 10:00. Any file received after this deadline will not be held.
For further information
For further information about the Competition, visit the official website.
Contact │mail: firstname.lastname@example.org│Call: (+226) 70 25 09 01 / (+226) 64 27 47 55