When: 5 – 7 December, 2016
Where: Parc Des Expositions De L’Office Des Changes (CICEC), Casablanca, Morocco
INDEX North Africa is your essential gateway to accessing the thousands of buyers and decision makers responsible for the biggest fit-out projects in the region
Why North Africa? Unlock a unique market with exceptional business potential
INDEX North Africa is designed to help you make lasting business connections. Morocco, considered by many to be the gateway between the United States of America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, is a fast-growing, resilient, and secure marketplace. Just a stones throw away from mainland Europe, INDEX North Africa has selected Casablanca as the financial and private sector hub of Morocco in which to bring together the world’s best in interiors and design for 3-days of intensive networking and product sourcing.
The experts in Design Events for over 25 years
Representing a population in excess of 340m and a combined GDP of over $3bn, North, Central and West Africa is a business territory that can not be over-looked. Building on a previous success as MADecor, INDEX North Africa will give interiors and design suppliers entry to this relatively untapped market to further enhance their global reach and business potential.
For over 25 years, the INDEX Design Series has paved the way for design in the Middle East and helped the UAE secure its position as an international hub of design. dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa have strategically aligned with Elan Expo, a leading event organiser in emerging markets to transform their existing event, Madecor into INDEX North Africa. INDEX North Africa will use the influence of it’s leading INDEX Design Series brand to create the most extensive and exciting interiors exhibition available for the North, Central and West African territories
What products can you source
INDEX North Africa will be a global showcase of the following types of products: Kitchen & Bathroom / Furniture & Furnishings / Lighting / Textiles & Carpets / Objets & Artisan / Sleep / Ceramics & Tiles / Workspace / Surface Materials / Retailspace
Who should attend
Architects / Interior Designers / Buyers, Specifiers & Procurement Specialists / Retailers / General Managers / Project Managers / C-Level Executives / FF&E Designers / Agents & Distributors / Contractors & Consultants / Fit-Out Companies / Hotel Managers / Property Developers / Owners and many more…
Design Buyers Club
The INDEX North Africa Design Buyers Club is an exclusive invitation-only network of procurement specialists. Upon registration to INDEX North Africa, should you meet the qualifying criteria you will be notified by email of your membership to the Design Buyers Club.
What are the benefits to you?
- As a Design Buyer’ you will receive privileged access to The Club Lounge with refreshments & meeting space
- VIP Car Parking
- Access to networking events
- Free WIFI access during show days
- Ali Bayhan Tekstil / Stand Number 1 D31
- Aluç Dayanikli Tük Mal / Stand Number 1D26
- AMA Stores/AB Stores / Stand Number 1 E40
- Berteks Tekstil San Tic A.S. / Stand Number 1 D11
- Bin Humoud International / Stand Number 1 A46
- Birey Tekstil Ithalat Ihracat / Stand Number 1 C27
- Bufera Tekstil / Stand Number 1 C03
- Connex Pte Ltd / Stand Number 1 C63
- Gap Pazarlama A.S. / Stand Number 1 D16
- Grup Koltuk Sistemleri / Stand Number 1 A20
- Gunfleks Perde / Stand Number 1 C01
- Ibelya Grup / Stand Number 1 D03
- Imaj Mobilya Insaat Elektronik Turizm / Stand Number 1 B01
- ICC India Pavilion / Stand Number 1 B31
- ISO Meubles Gheta Marox / Stand Number 1 C40
- Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi (IBB) / Stand Number 1 A21 & 1 B10
- JBY Creation / Stand Number 1 A44
- LEGORAF / Stand Number 1 B24
- MARDESIGN / Stand Number 1 C61
- Melisa Halicilik / Stand Number 1 D40
- Perdemaks Tekstil / Stand Number 1 C31
- Permisan Insaat Dekorasyon / Stand Number 1 D10
- Siro Advanced Industries S.A.E. / Stand Number 1 B51
- Teknoplast Suni Deri / Stand Number 1 C41
- Writebest Manufacturing Sdn Bhd / Stand Number 1 D61
- Zeynep Dis Tic. A.S. / Stand Number 1 C17
ESSENTIAL FACTS & FIGURES
- Consumer expenditure across the Middle East & North Africa is expected to grow 18% by 2019, to $1.9bn
- The GDP of Central Africa has grown 4.1% since 2012 to over $2.5bn
- Consumer spend in Morocco is expected to rise to $81m by 2019 and the GDP will increase 5% in 2016
- Egypt has doubled its economic growth rate in 3 years, and will grow 4.3% in 2016
Forging a valuable business connections at INDEX North Africa
INDEX North Africa is the premier business platform to ensure that you get face-to-face time with the people that will truly make a difference to your business opportunities for the year ahead. INDEX North Africa has access to a database of over 250,000 professionals across the architecture, interior, design and retail industries and will invite the key decision makers from influential companies to the event as part of a strategic 12-month marketing campaign.
Parc Des Expositions De L’Office Des Changes (CICEC), Casablanca, Morocco
Centre International des Conférences et d’Expositions de Casablanca (CICEC), The exhibition Park of road El Jadida, is the most important Exhibition Center in Casablanca On a well-deserved link at the crossroad of the Airport – El Jadida- Rabat roads and near the city down town and hotel, this complex is made up of several adjoining buildings, which together provide great functionality.
An international exhibition and publishing company, dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa has operated in the Middle East since 1995. We produce more than 40+ market-leading exhibitions for the global construction, coatings, hospitality, interior design and energy industries.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE and with satellite offices in South Africa and the UK, dmg events Middle East, Asia & Africa organizes over 40+ events across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America and Europe. The events attract more than 250,000 customers every year and provide opportunities for trade professionals to do business, network and learn.
The success of our business is built on the loyalty of our customers, partners, our employees and suppliers. It is our commitment to cultivating long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships as well as our forward thinking approach that makes us AND you successful.
ELAN EXPO offers a full range of professional organizer services for international trade fairs held at many cities of the World. Elan Expo has organized many high-profile trade fairs including the sectors: construction & building, furniture & home textile, decoration, landscape, cosmetic & hygiene, food, real estate, and HVAC. Our company organizes international exhibitions throughout Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Nigeria, and Rwanda.
For further information
For further information about the event, please click here.
Find out why North Africa should be a key essential in your 2016 business plan, here.
If you want to be a member of the Design Buyers Club, please click here.