When: 14-16 November, 2017
Where: THE LANDMARK EXHIBITION CENTRE, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
HOME DÉCOR & GIFTWARE NIGERIA IS THE RETAILERS’ FAVOURITE B-2-B ORDER PLACING EXHIBITION, SHOWCASING HUNDREDS OF NEW BRANDS & PRODUCTS. IT IS ATTENDED BY INTERNATIONAL & LOCAL SUPPLIERS FROM OVER 20 COUNTRIES EXHIBITING DESIGN-LED AND EVERYDAY HOME & GIFTWARE.
- 4,000 visiting buyers
- 5,150m2 exhibition showcase
- 150 international & local exhibitors
- 30 expert retail conference speakers
- 20 countries represented
- 3 days of lucrative order writing
WHAT DOES HOME DÉCOR & GIFTWARE NIGERIA DELIVER YOU?
Your opportunity as a DESIGNER, SUPPLIER, MANUFACTURER, FURNITURE MAKER, DISTRIBUTOR or INTERNATIONAL BRAND to meet with thousands of Independent, Multiple, Department and Online Retailers as well as Contract Buyers, Wholesalers & Distributors, Interior Designers, Property Developers, Hotel & Restaurant Chains who are sourcing Home & Giftware.
- Receive high value orders & increase your profits
- Successfully launch new lines & products
- Open new accounts
- Build your brand & relationships
- Match making via the VIP Hosted Buyer scheme
- Enter the largest market in Africa
- Appoint local agents to support your expansion into the region
NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE RETAIL SECTOR:
- $415.08 billion GDP, 191.8 million, 37 million households
- Wholesale and retail sales are the 3rd largest contributors to Nigeria’s GDP
- 18% of population are middle and upper class with purchasing power and annual incomes over $10,000
- 20% of population are emerging middle class with purchasing power and annual incomes over $5,000
- $40 billion growth opportunity in food and consumer goods in Nigeria • Nigeria’s domestic luxury market is valued at $213 million
- Toy sales in Nigeria growing 13% per annum
- Furniture imports to Nigeria valued at $250 million per annum
- Lagos is the 3rd largest mega city in the world behind Tokyo and Mumbai
- Lagos State is 6th largest economy in Africa worth $131 billion GDP
- HOME│Interior Design & Accessories, Textiles, Kitchen & Dining, Furniture, Lighting, Outdoor Living Space, Lifestyle, Cushions, Candles, Home Décor
- FASHION│Aspirational fashion and accessories, including, jewellery, leather goods, handbags, scarfs, watches and eyewear.
- GIFT│Gifts, Greeting Cards & Stationary, Craft Supplies, Collectibles, Souvenirs, Wall Art, Personalised Products, Mobile Accessories, Children’s Toys, Games, Clothes & Accessories, Wellbeing, Candles, Home Scents, Fragrances, Bath & Body
- CRAFT│Ceramics and glass, fashion & textiles, jewellery, handmade pieces
Brought to you by Clarion Events West Africa a division of Clarion Events Global Group who are responsible for the leading design-led home & giftware trade fairs in the UK including, Top Drawer, Home & Gift and Pulse. The Clarion Events West Africa (CEWA) head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and delivers international trade exhibitions to the Nigeria and West Africa markets. The Nigeria office benefits from having extensive knowledge of the Nigerian economy and exhibition sector as well as the support of the Clarion Events global network which includes offices in 10 countries employing over 700 staff and a network of International Agents. CEWA is headed up by Mr. Dele Alimi who was previously director, trade promotion & international relations, at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Lagos. Mr. Alimi was responsible for growing the Lagos International Trade Fair, Nigeria’s largest Exhibition, by nearly 300%.
For further information
For further information about the event, visit the official website.