When: 20-21 October, 2016
Where: Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg (191 Oxford Road, Rosebank | Johannesburg, South Africa, 2132)
GRI Africa Summit is a get-together of senior international and local real estate investors, developers and lenders.
The collegial discussions enable you to interact and engage – much like an after-dinner conversation in your own living room. Identify like-minded peers, build relationships, and continue the conversation afterwards.
- Bronwyn Corbett: CEO Mara Delta Property Holdings
- Charles Dale Ramsden: Director RMB Westport
- Godfrey Danisa Tapela: Senior Investment Officer International Finance Corporation
- Peter Levett: Managing Director Old Mutual Property
- Brotin Banerjee: Managing Director & CEOTATA Housing Development Co. Ltd.
- Olivier Frendo: Managing Director Goldman Sachs International
- Ilaria Benucci: Investment Director, Equity Investments CDC Group plc
- Warren van der Merwe: COO Vantage Capital
Not your typical conference
A GRI is a get together of senior international and local real estate investors, developers and lenders. The discussion format enables you to interact with everyone in the room. Quickly find the right partners for your business, build high value relationships, and continue the conversation afterwards.
GRI has no speakers, no presentations. Instead, you have a selection of closed-door discussions where everyone can participate. Much like a conversation in your own living room, the dynamic environment allows you to engage with your peers in an informal and collegial setting.
Day 1: Thursday, October 20th, 2016
- 13:30 – 14:30 Check-in
- 14:30 – 15:30 Economic Keynote
- 15:30 – 16:15 Networking Break
- 16:15 – 17:30 Discussions
- 17:30 – 19:00 Drinks Reception
- 19:00 Networking Dinner
Day 2: Friday, October 21st,2016
- 09:00 – 10:00 Light breakfast & Networking
- 10:00 – 11:00 Discussions
- 11:00 – 11:30 Networking Break
- 11:30 – 12:30 Discussions
- 12:30 – 13:30 Seated Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30 Discussions
- 14:30 – 15:00 Networking Break
- 15:00 – 16:20 Discussions
- 16:30 Farewell Drinks
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
- ALL DOOM & GLOOM OR WILL AFRICA’S ECONOMIES REBOUND?
- HOTEL HOTSPOTS – Which cities offer the best value?
- PARTNERSHIPS & JV’s – Devil you do, devil you don’t
Friday, October 21st, 2016
- EAST AFRICA – Gaining momentum or status quo?
- OFFICES & MIXED USE – Appetite for risk but where to feast?
- FRANCOPHONE, CENTRAL & LUSOPHONE AFRICA – Hidden gems or too much risk?
- INVESTMENT STRATEGY – Retreat or double down?
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING – All talk or positive steps?
- PAN-AFRICA CAPITAL MARKETS – Is liquidity improving?
- WEST AFRICA – Rebounding or worse to come?
- HOTEL RISK & REWARD – Fair allocaction between owner, operator and lender?
For further information
For further information about the event, please click here.
NEALL DE BEER, Director Africa GRI Team / +44 (0)20 7121 5094 / email@example.com