When: 13 Oct 2017, 08:00 – 14:00
Join us in this green residential tour and explore 3 different kinds of green homes in one day and learn from the project teams themselves: No. 2 Silo, V&A Waterfront, Belhar Gardens by Madulammoho Housing Association (MHA) and STAG Tygerberg 3 Student Residence for Stellenbosch University.
Join the GBCSAresi team as we explore 3 different green rated residential projects.
- No. 2 Silo, V&A Waterfront, was the first Green Star SA Multi-Unit Residential certified project and hear about the challenges, strategy and benefits associated with its sustainable take on luxury apartments.
- Belhar Gardens by Madulammoho Housing Association (MHA) is the first social housing project to be registered for EDGE certification- an interesting look at the benefits of sustainable homes for the affordable housing market.
- STAG Tygerberg 3 Student Residence for Stellenbosch University has set out to provide high quality student housing built using a light steel frame structure, soon to receive EDGE preliminary certification.
The tour includes transport to and from our offices in Observatory
- Non-Members: R1,052.63 + VAT
- Members: R833.33 + VAT
- GBCSA – The Green Building Convention 2017│9 – 11 October 2017
The Green Building Council SA leads the transformation of the South African property industry to ensure that buildings are designed, built and operated in an environmentally sustainable way.
For further information
For further information about the Tour, visit the Official Website.