When: 16-18 March, 2017
Where: Arusha International Conference Centre, Arusha, Tanzania.
Furniture and Décor Expo 2018 offers a great business platform to exhibitors from the international and local design industry. Suppliers and manufacturers will have the opportunities to network and do business with buyers, interior designers, architects, and investors.
Headed by the leading event organizer Deogratius Kilawe-C.E.O of excel Group Africa/MIKONO, Furniture and Décor Expo 2018 provides exhibitors with the opportunity to showcase their products and services organized into the 9 sectors: Furniture, Lighting, Design Materials, Home Accessories, Textiles, Home Automation Systems, Kitchen and Bathroom Products, Flooring, and Design & Architectural Services presents large range of alternatives with its exhibitors and products.
In this way, the expo will address all segments of visitors, contractors, wholesalers, dealers, architects, etc.
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Showcase your latest collections to audience of high-spending buyers
- Perfect platform to present your products and services to key trade professionals across 2 days
- View the latest products and services in the design market, gain knowledge and market insight and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Maximize your brand exposure
- Experience face to face interaction with key Decision-makers, Architects, Designers, Specifiers, Distributors, Consultants, Retailers, Hoteliers and Project Directors
- Network with your industry and develop relationships with buyers and clients
- Generate sales leads and develop business with your target market
Mikono Expo Group Events is where all the influencers from the world and Africa come for meetings, events and incentive travel for two to three electric days of business, innovation and networking.
Here you’ll annually find more than 6500 global exhibitors and delegates from different fields like Construction & Real Estate, Life Sciences, Health & Nutrition, Agriculture and Hospitality, Education, technology providers, financial sector, Mining, Oil and Gas, Pop Culture, Courier services, and many more.
Mikono Events attracts more than 150,000 visitors annually for B2B meetings, stand visiting and do business with.
For further information
For further information, please visit the Official Website.
To secure the best possible position at Expo, please contact:
DEOGRATIUS KILAWE│Exhibition Manager – Mikono Speakers Ltd│Email: firstname.lastname@example.org│Tel: +255 717 109362 or +255 676 756163