When: 24-25 April, 2018
Where: Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya
The East Africa Property Summit (EAPI) is the foremost gathering of real estate investment stakeholders in the region. Boasting delegates from key centres of the East African region, the African continent and the globe, the summit tackles the opportunities and challenges which shape the property investment landscape. The network of attendees at EAPI is unparalleled. We bring together the best professionals for a unique, unmatched space for discussion, debate and solutions-building.
- Connect with like-minded professionals who are equally passionate about property in East Africa
- Engage in plenary discussions and intimate breakaways to discuss topical issues facing the industry
- Showcase and view the major developments shaping the new East African skyline
- Build ideas, partnerships and relationships through private meetings and other bespoke networking opportunities
- Share in the challenges and join industry leaders in developing real-time solutions
EAPI BY NUMBERS
- 500 DELEGATES
- 200 ORGANISATIONS
- 20 COUNTRIES
- 25,000 DATABASE
- 70 MEDIA ORGANISATIONS
The East Africa Property Summit 2016 Highlights
API Events’ conferences provide an essential networking venue for the African real estate investment and development industry and have achieved a reputation for attracting large property investors, major developers, leading financiers, and C-level real estate focused executives. We offer engaging content and outstanding speakers, the API Events portfolio also includes real estate financial modeling training programes, reputable African Property Investment awards as well editorial content in the form of our Africa Property Skyline Magazine allowing for an invaluable opportunity to interact with and learn from the best real estate minds in the business across multiple platforms.The API Events team comprises of passionate property professionals with on the-ground African real estate expertise. Our singular mission is to provide a platform that drives growth in African real estate investment whilst assisting the continent in realizing its full potential.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.