Call for submissions: January – February
Submission Deadline: 9 February
Shortlist Announcement: 8 March
Awards Ceremony: 28 March
The CITISCAPE Awards 2017 is now accepting submissions for 2017!
The CITYSCAPE Awards 2017 for Real Estate in Egypt will celebrate excellence in real estate development and architecture, design visionaries and forward-thinking leaders in the international development arena, to join forces to showcase the pioneering projects that are raising the global industry bar.
About the Awards
The Awards offer international architects and leading real estate developers a prestigious platform from which to communicate a shared vision for the future, from culturally integrated city skylines to sustainable urban communities.
The Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Egypt will present an unparalleled opportunity to network with key investors, architects and developers, as industry VIP’s converge upon Cairo to recognise the innovators and initiators behind some of the country’s most high profile projects.
The 2017 Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Egypt are now open for submissions and are FREE TO ENTER.
We invite submissions from international architects and leading real estate developers, with projects in Egypt markets across 13 categories split into Built and Future. Judged by a panel of industry experts, the awards showcase the pioneering projects that are raising the industry bar.
Enter the 2017 Cityscape Awards for Real Estate today! All entries must be submitted before 5pm (EET) Thursday 9th February 2017.
Categories are separated into Built Projects (those with a minimum of one phase completed and operational within the last 3 years) and Future Projects (those commenced onsite but not yet completed).
Both developer and the architect will be recognised for their contribution to the winning projects in each of the following categories:
- Commercial Project Award│Description: A building or complex of single commercial use│Examples: Office buildings, factories, warehouses, logistics and distribution facilities│Built and Future
- Leisure & Hospitality Project Award│Description: A building or complex that provides a leisure and/or hospitality function(s)│Examples: Hotels, serviced apartments, sports & leisure facilities, restaurants│Built and Future
- Community, Culture & Tourism Project Award│Description: A public building or complex for the arts or serving the community│Examples: Museums, visitor centres, educational facilities, hospitals, religious buildings, airports│Built and Future
- Residential – Low Rise Project Award│Description: A residential development of a minimum of 10 units (G+4 and below)│Examples: Villa/townhouse complex, apartments, low rise towers (G+4 and below)│Built and Future
- Residential – High Rise Project Award│Description: A residential development of a minimum of 10 units (G+5 and above)│Examples: Apartments, high rise towers (G+5 and above)│Built and Future
- Retail Project Award│Description: A retail development with a minimum of 10 units│Examples: Malls, retail districts│Built and Future
- Sustainability Project Award*│Built
Sustainability Project Award
* Please note you can nominate your BUILT occupied project for the Sustainability Project Award in addition to ONE of the categories above.
MIXED USE PROJECT AWARD has been discontinued – the “predominant use” of the project will define the category selection.
** Please note projects can be entered into multiple award categories, however a separate submission form must be submitted for each award category entered.
Scroll down the page if you want to make a submission.
The Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Egypt is an excellent platform to share your company’s achievements and vision for the future. Entering to the Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Egypt will give you the following benefits:
- Receive the highest profile recognition through the most established and prestigious real estate awards events, which will set you apart from the competition and inspire your peers and fellow professionals in the industry.
- Shortlisted entries may be displayed at the Cityscape Egypt exhibition on 31 March – 3 April 2017 in the Cairo International Convention Centre.
- Shortlisted entries are to be recognized on the website prior to the event and in a press release distributed to media globally
- Shortlisted entries are to be included in the Cityscape Awards marketing campaign
- Winners will be announced within a dedicated press release
- Winners will be listed and recognized in a newsletter broadcasted to the full Cityscape database reaching over 50,000 real estate professionals
- Winners will be posted on the Cityscape website with corresponding images of their winning projects
- Winners will be announced at the Cityscape Awards Evening, attended by the most senior representatives of leading architects and developers.
- Post awards, you will have the opportunity to use the Cityscape Seal of Distinction on your marketing and promotional materials
Our independent panel of International experts will take a holistic approach to judging the submitted projects based on a range of criteria covering the Full Development Process, including Context, Design, Sustainability, Management and Fulfilling the Brief of the project.
All submitted entries will be reviewed individually by the panel of judges and will form the basis for the shortlisted projects which are to be announced on 8 March 2017
Cityscape Awards Ceremony
Winners will be announced at a glamorous Awards Ceremony at the Cityscape Awards Evening held on 28 March 2017 at the Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo.
Scroll down the page if you want to see the winners on 2015.
Informa Exhibitions delivers over 150 trade and consumer exhibitions annually across the globe. More than 800 talented individuals collaborate to present market leading events for sectors including Beauty, Construction, Design, Life Sciences, Maritime, Nutraceuticals, Pop Culture and Real Estate. Through face to face and digital channels, Informa Exhibitions enables communities to engage, experience and do business.
We bring together people who want to buy and sell, and communities to network, do business and get inspiration. Our industry insight, coupled with our innovative and entrepreneurial approach provides the opportunity for business advantage.
For further information
For further information about the Awards, visit their website.
If you want to make a Submission, click here.
If you want to Register your Interest, click here.
Click here to see the Winners on 2015.