When: 23-24 August, 2017
Where: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
The Western Cape´s largest gathering of building and construction professionals
Conduct months of business interaction in only 2 days!
The Cape Construction Trade Expo is the ultimate marketing experience for suppliers and solution providers to the construction industry. Boasting over 100 exhibitors, this trade expo plays host to suppliers and solution providers involved in pre-construction, construction and post construction phases of the construction cycle. Chemicals, tools, equipment, finishes, materials and contracting services suppliers will be on hand showcasing their latest technologies and solutions.
Highlights from 2016:
- Cape Business News hosted the Stakeholder Engagement Forum: High level discussions pertaining to the Western cape’s construction industry
- VIP expo tour: Key decision makers interacting with exhibitors and participants
- Digital Knowlege Lounge: The Digital Knowledge Lounge discussions were a highlight and our experienced panel presiding over the discussions ensured that those who were listening in were very well informed and that all questions asked were answered in great detail to the benefit of a very excited and engaged audience
- Interactive conference presentations and plenary discussions: participants where actively engaged knowledge leaders and key stakeholders
- State-of-the-art technology and services: Over 60 of the most innovative suppliers to the construction industry
You can’t afford to not be there
This is no ordinary event. We can guarantee that you will leave Cape Construction Expo with dozens of ideas and valuable contacts to make your job easier and more productive. The programme has been tailored to enable you to spend or as little time as you have.
No matter what function you fulfil within the construction value chain, you’ll get fresh ideas and help from your peers and experts attending the conference.
- Innovation: Learn about state-of-the-art construction technologies from more than 100 exhibiting companies and sponsors showcasing the latest innovation and developments. Attend exhibitor workshops that provide training and introduce new technologies that provide further opportunities to build industry knowledge.
- Impact the future: A diverse attendee profile makes it even easier to share your passion for the construction industry and ignite enthusiasm for the next generation of construction professionals.
If you would like advice on what sessions to attend or how to structure your time, please contact Marcel Du Toit on email@example.com or call +27 21 700 4300.
Quick facts about the construction industry in the Western Cape
- Western Cape contributes almost 14% to the national economy
- Growth for the Western Cape is predicted to be 2.1% this year, increasing to 2.8% by 2018
- Western Cape has earmarked a further R17.3 billion for infrastructural public works
- Cape Town has allocated R6.5 billion ($535 million) for infrastructure investment for 2015
- R5.2m had been set aside for local contractors to apply for subcontracting tenders.
Hypenica is an international media group that serves its markets by connecting buyers and sellers, sharing information and experiences, identifying new opportunities and enabling more effective business. We do this through our innovative print, digital and event products which provide important marketing platforms for any company wanting to build their profile and reach their target market – whether nationally, regionally or globally.
Hypenica’s expertise and track record extends to the following niche B2B sectors:
Built environment (Incorporating concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure)│Agriculture│Transport (infrastructure)│Industrial and manufacturing.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the official website.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org today!