MAIN THEME 2018: ’’The Future of Arusha Construction’’
When: 16th March, 2018.
Where: Arusha International Conference Centre, Arusha, Tanzania.
About Tanzania International Technology Conference 2018
The 2018 Arusha Construction & Building Leaders & CEO Summit brought to you by Mikono Speakers International, brings together Africa and worlds top market experts of the construction industry like developers, planners, architects, engineers and contractors to help attendees build their businesses and compete on the international playing field. Event participants will gain market intelligence to grow and leverage their companies’ strengths among new and changing opportunities in Tanzania and around the world.
Taking place on the 16th of March, the VIP and Invite-Only Construction and Building Leaders Summit will connect main contractors and industry leaders with major clients and government to raise construction up to the political agenda, explore future investment plans and discuss how the sector will develop in the medium term. The summit promotes attendee discussion though an interactive programme and provides valuable access to the people and companies that matter.
The Summit will go hand in hand with the Arusha Construction Expo and in partnership with the Arusha Construction Awards 2018.
With exclusive project announcements, government talks on future planning and keynote speakers from mid size top 100 companies and multinational companies, this is the must attend event of the year for any CEO, director or manager to attend and learn of the latest developments and opportunities in the industry.
The VIP Summit will see more than 400 senior construction professionals, from CEO’s to buying manager’s representing Arusha’s biggest contractors, architects, developers, manufacturers and more. Start your day right with our VIP networking breakfast from 8.30am-9.30am before the start of the conference, followed on by a networking buffet lunch from 12pm-1pm. Both fully catered networking sessions are included in your ticket price.
Your ticket will also include access to Meet the Buyer Zone- where you will be able to meet with procurement teams from major contractors, developers and local councils with a view to picking up new business opportunities.
All VIP’s will receive a 10% discount on the Arusha Construction Awards and Comedy Evening on the 16th march 2018 and automatically go in the draw to win some fantastic prizes throughout the day.
1. Learn from industry leaders about the game-changing trends and technologies impacting construction.
2. Discover how the technological and digital transformation of the industry can boost efficiency and profitability.
3. Explore how the next-generation of energy efficient buildings will look like and whether it’s time to fully embrace the circular economy model in construction.
4. Understand why achieving cultural change across the industry as well as building and retaining a talented workforce is key for a successful digital and technological transformation.
5. Identify the best investment opportunities in the fastest-growing global construction markets.
6. Find out how project owners are managing risk in a rapidly evolving industry.
7. Participate in the debate led by Global Top-Notch Industry Leaders through keynote presentations, foresight panels and insightful interviews.
8. Network with your industry peers in an unsurpassed environment for Exchange And Collaboration.
Mikono Speakers has a reputation for delivering senior level audiences to attend a wide range of world class thought-leadership events across the globe for nearly 8 years.
Arusha Construction and Building Leaders &CEO Summit Will Be Attended By :
1. Heads/Directors Of Development.
2. Heads/Directors Of Planning, Cost Planning And Project Management.
3. Partners/Associates/Directors At Architecture Firms.
4. Heads/Directors Of BIM.
5. Heads/Directors Of Design.
6. CEOS/CSOS/COOS/MDS/Directors/Heads At Global Engineering, Construction And Building Companies.
7. Directors/Heads Of Sustainability At Construction/Engineering/Material Companies.
8. Management Consultants, Technology Suppliers, Insurers, Accountants.
9. Partners/CIOS/CEOS/Directors/Heads At Banks, Private Equity Firms, Funds.
10.Government Representatives And Regulators.
Mikono Expo Group is a sister company of Mikono Speakers International. Mikono Speakers started to operate in Tanzania and expanded to at least 5 other African Countries in the year of 2010. In 2012 it became part of Excel Management and Outsourcing Limited.
Mikono Expo Group began to officially operate in 2013 with export-oriented International Trade Exhibitions in Africa. Since then, Mikono Expo Group has successfully organized more than 14 Trade Exhibitions in different countries including, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa.
For further information
For the latest conference programme or more information about the conference, please visit the Official Website.
The early bird deadline ends 19th January. Don’t miss out, register now.