When: 23 – 24 May, 2017
Where: Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
THE MUST ATTEND show for the Built Environment
The 5th annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo – Africa’s mega construction and infrastructure show and biggest gathering of 9000 qualified buyers and sellers for the entire built environment value chain. In 2017 the event features an indoor/outdoor exhibition with 6 new dedicated zones including Concrete and cement, MEP, Surfaces and Finishes, Tools and Equipment, Digital Construction and Construction. With a robust workshop programme, the event provides FREE HOT (hands on technical) training for professional development and skill building to create Africa’s leading event for built environment professionals.
- NETWORK with over 9000 visitors – the show allows you to do a year’s worth of business in just 2 days
- DISCOVER new products and technologies in our dynamic exhibition area
- LEARN new skills in our first ever Contractors Corner offering free Hands-on-Training (HOT)
- HEAR the latest advancements in the industry at our interactive free workshops on the expo floor
- WIN great prizes including a truck worth R120 000
- Raise your company profile
- Increase awareness of your products and services
- Have a platform to launch new products and services
- Use the area to target an important market
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Conduct months of business face to face in just two days
- To discuss sponsorship or exhibition packages in more detail, or if you have a bespoke request, please contact Mr. Tamsin Collins (contact details at the bottom of this page).
Who you will meet?
Access to the entire African cement, concrete and construction marketplace
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos is Africa’s leading platform for contractors, engineers, quantity surveyors, architects, designers and property owners looking to identify viable project tenders and source solutions, technology and material options to help boost ROI on projects of all sizes. Access the entire African cement, concrete and construction marketplace.
- Construction: Building contractors (large, medium and small), masonry contractors, decorative concrete contractor, concrete technologists, quantity surveyors, project managers, concrete technologists
- Government: Ministers, deputy ministers, cabinet directors, permanent secretaries, chiefs of staff. Directors of infrastructure from environmental affairs, human settlements/housing, public works, water, transport, development agencies
- Engineering: Consulting engineers, chemical engineers, civil engineers, industrial engineers, structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors, project management firms: Cost engineers, project managers, land surveyors, planning manners, environment managers, financial managers
- Property development–residential and commercial: Property developers, estate agents, investors, property directors, economists, government, policymakers, investors
- Architecture: Designers, specifiers, landscape architects, architects, draughtsmen
- Finance / investment: Development managers, heads of corporate finance, heads of affordable housing
- Cement manufacturers / readymix: Technical directors, CEO’s, general managers, brand managers, product managers, quality control managers, plant managers, communications directors
- Academia and research and development: Directors, researchers, professors, scientists, concrete technologists
- Retailers and resellers: Technical directors, CEO’s, general managers, brand managers, product managers, quality control managers, plant managers, communications directors, sales directors
- Captains of Construction and Infrastructure Leadership Forum 2017
- Digital Construction Expo 2017
- Women in construction Awards 2017
- SMART BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE – Africa Summit 2017
Hypenica is an international media group that serves its markets by connecting buyers and sellers, sharing information and experiences, identifying new opportunities and enabling more effective business. We do this through our innovative print, digital and event products which provide important marketing platforms for any company wanting to build their profile and reach their target market – whether nationally, regionally or globally.
Hypenica’s expertise and track record extends to the following niche B2B sectors:
Built environment (Incorporating concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure)│Agriculture│Transport (infrastructure)│Industrial and manufacturing.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit their website.
To discuss Sponsorship or Exhibition Packages in more detail, or if you have a bespoke request, please contact Mr. Tamsin Collins on email@example.com, or +27 21 700 4354.
Click here to get your Free Ticket.