When: 23-24 November, 2017
Where: Cape Sun Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
APPP has been specially designed to showcase investment opportunities and infrastructure development through PPPs. Project sponsors, financiers, multilateral development agencies, public and private sector players and insurance agencies will discuss ways to mobilise PPP projects in Africa, develop bankable projects and review best practice scenarios.
Since its inception in 2009, Africa PPP has become the definite platform for discussing, informing and instigating the successful implementation of PPPs across the continent.
WHAT’S NEW FOR THE 2017 EDITION
- Extended one-on-one meeting time during the event
- Industry areas have been extended to include: Hotels & Tourism, Agriculture & Food, Manufacturing & Industrialisation, Centralised Office Accommodation & Government Precincts
- Dedicated sector specific breakaway sessions
- Additional African PPP project overviews and investable opportunities
- APPP has the best representtion of insfrastructure PPP Projects in Africa
- Attend one-to-one business meetings with highlevel participants
- Gain direct knowledge of inestable projects from Africa´s PPP units
- Learn from best practice case studies
- Hear from 60+ industry lexperts and key stakeholders
- Participate in the skills development pre-conference training workshop
The 2017 training course will take place on 22 November. The programme is currently being developed with expert consultants and will be announced soon.
During this highly interactive workshop, delegates gained insights into understanding the challenges of managing PPP contracts, risk allocation, performance management frameworks, contract management structures, as well as how to managing unsolicited bids.
The expert facilitators included:
- Gori Olusina Daniel, Lead Transaction Advisor, Africa PPP Advisory
- Chinyelu Oranefo, Senior Associate, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Nabarro LLP
- James Aiello, Senior Project Advisor, PPP Unit, National Treasury, South Africa
- Chidi K.C.Izuwah Snr, ICRC, Federal Republic of Nigeria
The room was full to capacity and lead to informative and proactive discussions throughout the day.
Our knowledge and experience of organising events in developing countries is second to none. We possess more than 16 years of working experience in over 30 African, Middle Eastern and South American countries, and understand and respect the individual needs of our partners in each one. We are in a unique position to boost our clients’ corporate image in new markets, as well as attract notable keynote speakers.
Most of our events are organised in association with government ministries and other institutional partners, meaning we can guarantee the participation of high-level delegations. We have also developed strong relationships with important private sector players who return to support our events year after year, ensuring multi-layered networking opportunities. We are well attuned to relevant local and international media for the effective promotion of our even
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.