When: 31st October – 2nd November, 2017
Where: Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Lagos, Nigeria
Buildmacex & Interiors – Building & Construction, Machinery & Interior design Exhibition and Seminar
Exhibitions are one of the most powerful, versatile and cost-effective marketing tools available. With years of experience, Atlantic Exhibition will work closely with you to help make yours a success. To start, here are our top tips for maximizing your return on investment.
- Generate sales leads
- Build relationships with prospects
- Advance the sales cycle
- Cross-sell existing clients
- Meet spread-out buying teams at one time
- Recruit new distributors
- Build your brand
- Increase awareness
- Survey market awareness
- Launch new products
- Keep up on industry trends
- Meet with key clients
- Meet with key business partners
- To find distributors or resellers
- To make appointments in the future.
- To find potential investors
Buildmacex´s Visitor Profile
- Infra contractor
- Builder, Building authority / organisation
- Designer / consultant
- House Manager / Estate management professional
- Building contractor
- Government Agencies, Policy makers
- Other professional of the field
- Infra contractor
- Major retailers who are driving demand
ATLANTIC EXHIBITION: We conduct research, direct, optimize, organize and help to enhance every aspect of your branding Activity. We organize most creative exhibitions that helps to attain an insight and overview into your brand for strategic marketing and campaigning. Customized Exhibition booth and attractive Kiosks construction are our another specialty. Atlantic Exhibition a young and dynamic event and exhibition management company specialize in end-to-end solutions in strategic marketing right from research, strategy building and execution of targeted ad campaigns using the latest state of the art equipment and technologies available, we turn your business needs into reality.
For further information
For further information about the Event, visit the Official Website.
Register here. Entrance is Free.
Follow the Event on Facebook.
Follow the Event on Twitter.